CG PPT 2019 application form filling procedure will be started from the last week of March 2019. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is a state level entrance exam. It is organized every year by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB). The admission will be provided in various engineering diploma courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. Here, candidates can access the CG PPT application form 2019 complete details, including the application fee, eligibility criteria, application dates and how to apply.
CG PPT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can get the complete guidance for CG PPT application form from the information bulletin. It can be downloaded from the CG Vyapam web portal.
- The exam conducting authority will publish the CG PPT 2019 application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can access the online application form from the last week of March 2019.
- The application form filling portal will be opened till the third week of April 2019 to fill and submit the application form.
- Candidates can track their application status once they will submit the complete application form.
- Candidates have to fill all required details and upload the scanned image of photograph.
- After payment of application fee and submission of application form, candidate should not forget to take the printout of application form.
The application fee will be Rs. 200/- for general category candidates. OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 150 and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The application fee can be paid either online or through offline mode. Candidates can download the DD and submit it to the any branch of SBI. Candidates can also check their application fee payment transaction status after submission of fee with their registration ID.
Candidates those fulfill the eligibility criteria given below will be eligible to fill the application form.
- Nationality: Candidates should belong to Indian national.
- Domicile: Applying candidate should have Chhattisgarh state domicile certificate.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate pass the 10th/high school or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Should score minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2019.
CG PPT Application Dates 2019
Here you can check the CG PPT exam dates 2019. After official announcement we will update the actual dates here.
|Commencement of online application form||Last week of March|
|Last date to access the application form||3rd week of April|
|Date of examination||3rd week of May|
How to Apply
Candidates can read the guidelines given below to get the how to apply process for CG PPT.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘CG PPT 2019 Entrance Exam‘ link.
- Read the instructions given under ‘How to Apply‘ section to proceed for application form.
- Now, register yourself by entering the details such as name, mobile number, email Id and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- A login detail will be send to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, fill the details required in the application form and click on ‘Browse’ button to upload images.
- Download the image format from the website and upload the passport size photograph of 3.5cm x 4.5 cm, signature and thumb impression not more than 50kb file size.
- Select exam center cities and read the declaration. After that click on ‘I Agree‘ button.
- Review the filled-in application form and submit it. A registration ID will be generated after the successful registration.
- Now, make the payment by selecting the mode.
- At last take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about CG PPT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.