Latest Applications Open 2019:
CG PPHT 2019 Application Form will be made available by online mode. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board organizes the state level entrance test named CG PPHT. Candidates have to qualify this entrance test to get admission in D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy courses at various institutions in Chhattisgarh state. Through this article, candidates will get the complete details related to CG PPHT Application Form 2019.
CG PPHT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check here the detailed information about application form filling procedure:
- The application form is expected to release from the second week of March 2019.
- Candidates must fill their application form correctly and then submit it via online mode.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till the first week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression according to the prescribed specifications.
- After submitting the details successfully, candidates must take the print out of the form for further use.
In the table given below, we have mentioned the application fee for various categories:
The fee payment can be done via online and offline mode. In online mode candidates can pay through net banking. In offline mode, candidates can make payment through challan of SBI bank.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria given below before applying for CG PPHT 2019 entrance exam:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed their 12th level examination or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must have obtained an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in PCB/PCM.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have qualified his 12th level exams with the compulsory subjects of Physics, Biology/Biotechnology/Mathematics, Chemistry and English.
- Domicile: Candidates applying for Chhattisgarh quota seats must be Chhattisgarh state domiciled.
- Age Limit:
- For B.Pharm course, candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years as on July 1, 2019.
- Female and reserved category candidates will be provided age relaxation of 3 years.
- For D.Pharm programme, no maximum age is prescribed.
CG PPHT 2019 Application Dates
The official dates for the CG PPHT 2019 application form filling procedure is given below:
|Starting of online application||From the 3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||Till the 1st week of April 2019|
|Exam date||2nd May 2019|
How to Apply for CG PPHT 2019
To fill the CG PPHT application form 2019, candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of CG PPHT (link will be provided above).
- Go to the Application form tab.
- Now candidates have to register themselves by selecting the exam center and entering their personal details asked in the application form.
Upload Signature & Photograph:
- Now candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature of the student must be uploaded according to the prescribed size and format.
- The size of the file should be between 40KB to 50KB and format should be JPEG only.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Verify and Submit:
- Now candidates must verify all the filled in details and click on confirm.
- If in case candidates want to edit any details in the form, click on the edit option.
- After editing, click on continue and proceed for fee payment.
Payment of Fee:
- Candidates have to now make the application fee payment.
- Enter your registration ID and enter the amount payable according to the category.
- Candidates can pay the fee by online mode through debit or credit card or by SBI challan method.
CG PPHT 2019 Application form must be completely and carefully filled by the candidate. In case of any mistake in the application form, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes once the form is submitted.
If you have any query related to CG PPHT 2019 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.