Latest Applications Open 2019:
BCECE 2019 Examination has been scrapped. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board organizes the BCECE exam. It is a state level examination organized for providing admission in engineering, pharmacy, agriculture and various other programmes. BCECE scores will be accepted by various government and private colleges of the Bihar state. The examination will be organized in two stages, i.e. stage 1 and stage 2. Here we have mentioned details about BCECE 2019 Application Form.
BCECE 2019 Notifications – Exam Scrapped
From the year 2019, the board will not organize the BCECE 2019 examination. Now, admissions will be done through JEE Main 2019 & NEET UG 2019 examinations. Check notice from below.
BCECE Application Form 2019
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the important instructions given below:
- Candidates will register for BCECE exam through online mode only.
- BCECE registration 2019 will be started from the month of February 2019.
- The application form will contain of two parts, i.e. Part A and Part B (both are compulsory).
- The part A will contain the registration and fee payment and part B will have the personal and educational details.
- Candidates should fil the application form details with utmost care, as it may happen that the authority will not provide the correction this year.
- The application should be send only through registered or speed post.
- After the submission of the application, candidates will have to send the printed application along with required documents to the address given below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee through online mode (net banking, debit or credit card).
- Fee will also be paid through offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee for BCECE exam is mentioned below:
|PCM/PCB/CBA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
Documents Required to be Attached with Application Form:
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- Fee Receipt
Check here – How to Fill BCECE 2019 Application Form
The eligibility criteria to apply for BCECE 2019 examination for engineering courses is mentioned below:
- Only Indian citizen will be eligible to apply.
- Students should belong to the Bihar state.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics and any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subjects.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories.
The tentative dates of BCECE 2019 examination is mentioned below:
|Application form release||February 2019|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee via offline mode||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee via online mode||3rd week of March 2019|
|Editing in application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date submit the printed application along with required documents||4th week of March 2019|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2019|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply for BCECE
Here we have provided the detailed procedure to fill the BCECE application form 2019:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the link “Apply for the BCECE 2019”.
- Read the instructions and click on the link “Continue to Registration”.
- Enter all the registration details and click on the “Register” button.
- After registration pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Now, fill other details like personal, course applying, educational, etc.
- After submitting the details take printout of the Part A & B of the application form.
- Paste a passport size photograph and put your signature in the application.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Candidates must write “Application for BCECE-2019” in the envelope along with their group or stream.
- Send the application form through the registered or speed post to the given address.
If you have any other queries about BCECE Application Form 2019, you may leave your queries below.