Banasthali University 2019 Application Form has been released.has been released. The exam will be conducted to offer admission in UG, PG and Ph.D programmes for female candidates only. The university offers the courses in various fields of education. The admission will be based on the merit prepared by the university from the qualifying exam of the candidate. The girl candidates will be shortlisted for the aptitude test for final admission on basis on the marks. The university will not conduct any entrance exam for offering admission in any course. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of Banasthali University 2019 admission.
Banasthali University Admission 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
Bansthali University 2019 Application form has been started from 7th February 2019.Check here for application form details.
Bansthali University Admission 2019 Notification has been released on 25th January 2019.
The university offers these courses in its campus.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Banasthali University Admission 2019 Dates
Here, interested candidates can check the dates relevant to Banasthali University admission 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Commencement of online application||7th February|
|Last date to apply and submit application||30th April|
|Last date to apply with late fee||15th May|
|Aptitude test date||1st-2nd June|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of June|
Banasthali University Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised go through the points given below before filling the application form.
- The university will release the application form through both (online/offline) modes.
- The offline application form can get from the designated center at the university along with prospectus on payment in cash.
- The Banasthali University application form 2019 has been commenced from 7th February 2019.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill and submit the application form till 30th April 2019.
- Candidates have to furnish all the details carefully and accurately in the application form.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates have to upload their recent photograph in the prescribed format.
- After successful submission of the application form, candidates can check their application status also.
The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for all category candidates. Application fee will be submitted in the form of DD to the address given below:
Secretary -Banasthali Vidyapith
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith- 304022 (Rajasthan)
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible to fill application form.
For UG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: for UG courses, candidates should pass 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: One should have obtained minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should hold the bachelor’s degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying UG degree.
- GATE Score: For M.Tech courses, candidates can apply through GATE 2019 score card.
For Ph.D Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: One should have master degree in the respective field from a recognized university/college.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying PG degree.
Banasthali University Admission Procedure 2019
The Banasthali university admission process will be comprised of various procedures. It includes the filling of application form, appear in university aptitude test, participating in counselling and completing the final admission formalities.
The university will shortlist the candidates for the aptitude test on the basis of their filled details in the application form. Numbers of national level entrance exams are also considered by the university for allotting the seats. Candidates can apply through national level entrance exam also.
The complete schedule for admission procedure will be hosted by the university on their website. The final admission will be offered after the verification of the candidate’s original documents.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test
Banasthali University Aptitude Test will be conducted only for the candidates those selected through their application form. The test will be conducted on different dates for various courses. Most probably the aptitude test will be held from 1st-2nd June 2019.
The university will also release the admit card to sit in the the aptitude test. It is necessary to appear in the aptitude test to get final admission in the university. The Banasthali University Result will be declared in the month of June for all the courses.
Banasthali University Merit List
After a few days of the aptitude test, the university will release the separate merit list for each course. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks filled by the candidates in the application form and the aptitude test.
Candidates can check their name in the merit list through online mode. Candidates will be invited for the counselling in order of the prepared merit list.
Banasthali University Counselling
For all the offered courses, candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of merit list prepared by the university. The complete counselling schedule will provide after the few days of the aptitude test.
Based on the performance of candidate in Banasthali University Aptitude Test, they will be shortlisted for the Banasthali University counselling rounds. In the counselling, the candidates will be allotted the seats as per their filled preference and marks.
The counselling will be started in the month of June 2019. Eligible candidates have to present in person at the counselling venue on given date & time. Candidates must carry their original documents on the day of counselling.
Banasthali University Admission 2019
After allotting the seats through counselling round, candidates have to reach the allotted center for admission. Candidates have to carry their original documents and the seat allotment letter along with admission fee.
The university will submit the candidate’s original documents in the university after providing the final admission. Candidates without having required original documents will not be offered the admission in the academic session.
The session will be started from the August 2019. Candidates are also advised to follow the admission rules prescribed y the university.
If you have any query regarding Banasthali University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leave your query in the below comment box.