ATMA 2019 February Registration has been started through online mode. ATMA is a national level entrance exam to get admission in various management institutions of India. AIMS has the authority to conduct AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is conducted several times throughout the year. On the basis of ATMA rank, candidates will get the admission in MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCM/ MCA and many other management courses. In this article, we have mentioned the complete detail of ATMA 2019 registration including how to apply procedure.
ATMA Registration 2019 – February Session Registration Started
ATMA 2019 February session registration has been started from 24th December 2018. Click here for registration.
Check the ATMA 2019 registration details in this section.
- ATMA registration can be done through online mode only.
- The registration for January session will be started from the third week of January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of February 2019.
- It is also mandatory to pay the fee before the last date of application.
- Candidates have to fill the details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth, etc in the online application form.
- It is also advised to the candidates to take at least two printout of the submitted application form.
ATMA Application Fee
The application fee for ATMA will be Rs.1298/- for each category candidate. The candidates can use debit/credit card to make payment. The application fee will neither transferable nor refundable in any circumstances.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in ATMA entrance test 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should have completed the graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the applying candidate should be 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
ATMA Application Dates 2019
In this section, candidate can get the ATMA registration related all events and their respective dates.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online registration starts from||3rd week of January|
|Closing of payment||3rd week of February|
|Last date to register||3rd week of February|
|Closing of re-print filled-in application form||4th week of February|
|Date of Exam||4th week of February|
How to Apply for ATMA
To fill ATMA registration form 2019, go through the guidelines given below.
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Fill candidate’s name, email Id, mobile number and date of birth in the online fee payment form.
- After the payment, a registration link and PID will be sent to the candidates registered email ID.
- After that, click on ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- An auto-generated mail will be send to the email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
- Use the login credentials to fill the further application form.
- All the details should be filled accurately and carefully.
- Submit the filled-in details and after successful registration take two printout of the registration form.
- Keep the printouts till the admission procedure.
If you have any other queries about ATMA Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.