Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Exam Pattern will contain details like mode of exam, type of questions, marking scheme, etc. Assam Polytechnic exam will be conducted by the DTE, Assam. It is also known as Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test). Through this exam, admissions will be given into various diploma courses. Various polytechnic institutions of the Assam state give admission on the basis of Assam PAT scores. Here we have mentioned details for Assam Polytechnic PAT Exam Pattern 2019 including syllabus and exam instructions.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of Assam PAT 2019 is mentioned below:
- Examination Mode: Assam PAT exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode in OMR sheet pattern.
- Answering Mode: Candidates are required to use black ball pen for marking their answers.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices Answer for the Examinations.
- Duration: Total two hours duration will be given to complete the question paper.
- Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions asked in the Assam Polytechnic exam.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in both English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for wrong and unattempted questions.
Subject wise Question Weightage
The weightage of questions as per the subjects for Assam PAT examination is provided below:
|Subjects||Type of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics & Science||Objective type questions||100|
|General Knowledge and English||Objective & subjective type questions||100|
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be of 10th and 12th class level as depending upon the course. Some important topics of the syllabus are given below:
Mathematics: Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Coordinate Geometry, Conic section, Circle, Hyperbola, Introduction to three-dimensional geometry, Mathematical Reasoning, Relations & Functions, Continuity & Differentiability, Integrals, Differential Equations, Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Probability, Sets & Functions, Equal sets, Subsets, Complex numbers & quadratic equations Linear Inequalities, Binomial Theorem Pascal’s Triangle, , Permutations & Theorem, Sequence & series.
Science: Topics will be asked from physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
English: Grammar and Command of Language will be tested in the Assam Polytechnic exam.
Candidates, who are wishing to appear for Assam PAT exam, should follow the given below exam instructions carefully:
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the examination day. Without admit card, candidates are not allowed to write the examinations.
- Any kind of electronic gadget or item is not permitted in the examination hall.
- No rough sheet will be allowed in the examination. Extra margin for rough work will be provided in the sheet.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre before the reporting time to prevent from any delays.
- Answers should be marked properly in the OMR sheet. Improper marked answers will not be considered.
- Candidates must fill all the required details in the OMR sheet carefully.
For any other queries about Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Exam Pattern, you can leave your queries in the comment box given below.