Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling will be conducted through offline mode. Assam PAT will be organized for admission into diploma courses in polytechnic of Assam. These courses are offered in the field of engineering & non-engineering. It is a state level examination managed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Check this article to get detailed information about Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2019.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling
After the result declaration, the counselling will begin. It will be started from July 2019 through offline mode. Only those Candidates who will qualify the examination they will be eligible to appear for the counselling process.
Candidates have to report in order of their category/caste. Candidates who pass the examination have to appear in the interview round for final selection for admission at counselling center.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the category, merit, preferences of the candidate & availability of seats. Selected candidates have to report to the Institutions for final admission on the respective date.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- The authority will organize interview round to select the candidates provisionally for admission into polytechnic colleges.
- The counselling/interview round will be conducted via offline mode. The date & venue of the counselling center is published on the website.
- At the time of interview, choice of courses & polytechnic will be determined on the basis of merit.
- Candidates once admitted in one polytechnic will not be considered for admission in any other polytechnic.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories whose are in the merit list of reserved category are also placed in the General Merit List in the respective positions.
- Candidates of different reserved categories whose roll number are in the General Merit List have also reported on the date for General category candidates.
- Candidates can take admission only once, either as general or as reserved category. Candidates, those taken admission in any one category will not be eligible to get admission in another category.
Documents Required During Counselling/Admission
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2019. All the attested copies of documents are to be signed by the candidates on the front side of the documents.
- Class 10th or its equivalent Admit Card & Mark Sheets
- Original Mark Sheets of qualifying examination
- Age proof Certificate
- Part B of the form duly & properly filled in
- 3 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Assam PAT 2019 Admit Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
If you have any other queries about Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling, you can leave your comments in the comment box.