Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Eligibility should be checked by the candidates before applying. Directorate of Technical Education, Assam will conduct the Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test). It is organized to offer admission in engineering and non engineering diploma courses. Various colleges and institutions of Assam state, consider the Assam PAT score for providing admission. Here we have mentioned the Assam Polytechnic PAT Eligibility 2019 including application form details.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Assam PAT examination will be released along with the information bulletin. Before filling the application form, candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria. Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Domicile – Candidates should be an Indian National and the permanent resident of Assam state.
- Medical – Candidates must be mentally and physically fit. A candidate may be asked to appear before a Medical Board duly constituted.
In the table given below, the age criteria for various categories is provided:
|Courses||Students should born on or after|
|UR, OBC & MOBC||SC, ST & PH|
|For all Engineering & Technical courses||1st August 1999||1st August 1996|
|Modern Office Management||1st August 1997||1st August 1994|
Below we are providing the qualification eligibility for engineering & technology and modern office management programmes:
For Engineering and Technology Diploma Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed HSLC or its equivalent exam in a single sitting from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Aggregate Marks: 40% aggregate marks for general candidates, 35% marks for SC and 33% marks for ST candidates in the mathematics and science subjects.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have qualified Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) for admission.
For Modern Office Management Diploma Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have qualified 10+2 or any other equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Stream: Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in humanities, science or commerce stream.
- Entrance Exam: It is necessary to qualify Assam PAT examination to get admission in diploma courses.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates wishing to apply for Assam Polytechnic exam can apply through online mode. The Assam PAT 2019 application form will be released in the third week of March 2019.
No other modes for the submission of application will be entertained. Candidates should fill the application form before the due date, i.e. last week of April 2019.
In the application form, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. The images should be in JPG format and image size should not exceed 100 KB.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee. The fee payment can be done through debit card, credit card, net banking and e-challan of state bank of India.
There will be no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. After submitting the application, candidates can check their application status through login.
For any other queries about Assam polytechnic PAT 2019 Eligibility, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.