Latest Applications Open 2019:
Assam PAT 2019 application form is releasing from 1st March 2019. Assam Polytechnic entrance exam is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. It is conducted every year for providing admission in various Diploma courses in the state polytechnic institutions of Assam. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information on Assam Polytechnic PAT application form 2019.
Assam PAT 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 1st March
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 1st March 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
All the details in the application form should be furnished according to the information given on the information brochure.
- The application form will be started from the third week of March 2019.
- Assam PAT 2019 application form can be accessed through online mode only.
- The application forms can be filled and submitted till the first week of May 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully. The authority will not provide any kind of correction on later stage.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it till the admission procedure.
- Don’t send the printout of application form to the authority.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- towards the application fee. Candidates can submit the application fee through ‘State Bank Collect’ or credit card/debit card/net banking.
Check here– How to Fill Assam PAT 2019 Application Form
Only the candidates those satisfy the eligibilities given below will be considered to sit in the exam.
- Nationality: candidates should be an India national citizen.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the resident of Assam state.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 10th/HSLC examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained 40% marks in aggregate (35% in case of SC and 30% for ST candidates).
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are the compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The upper age of the candidate should be 21 years as on 1 August, 2019.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Dates
Here we have given the tentative dates to appear in Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||3rd week of March|
|Closing date of application form||1st week of May|
|Examination date||3rd week of May|
How to Apply
With the help of given below guidelines, candidates can fill their Assam Polytechnic application form.
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Online Application’ link.
- Read the generated instruction and move forward to fill application form.
- Now, click on ‘Click here to apply’ tab.
- The application form will display on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature (size should not be more than 100 kb in JPG format).
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and system will generate the application number.
- Click on ‘Next’ to reach the payment mode.
- Select the payment mode and submit the requisite application fee.
- After final submit, candidates can check their application status in ‘Applicant login’ tab on home page.
- Keep the hard copy of printed application form for future reference.
If you have any other queries about Assam PAT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.