Latest Applications Open 2019:
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility has been prescribed by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. It is the authority which organize Assam Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE). It will be conducted for admission to B.Tech/BE programme in the government and private colleges of Assam. The application form of Assam CEE 2019 is available from 1st March 2019. Though this article, candidates can check information about Assam CEE eligibility criteria 2019.
Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility
Here, we are providing the eligibility conditions of Assam CEE 2019 for various courses. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling Assam CEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidate should be the permanent resident of Assam & have a domicile of Assam.
- Maximum Age Limit: Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 21 years.
- Relaxation: There shall be a relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST candidates.
- The maximum age limit for B.Sc passed students is 22 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 10+2 examination from from Assam Higher Secondary Board or an equivalent board without any grace marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for scheduled caste (SC) category & 40% marks for scheduled tribe (ST) category taken together in PCM subjects.
- The Candidate must possess a good moral character.
- The Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.
Exemption from Assam CEE 2019:
- Candidates, those nominated against reserved seats by government of India for other states, union territories & foreign countries by their respective government provided they satisfy the condition for eligibility as mentioned above.
- According to the Govt. Notification, only the first position rank holders in the 12th examination of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (not less then 85% marks in aggregate) in the year which they seek admission. These candidates can apply for direct admission within 10 days of publication of their qualifying examination.
For more information regarding to the Assam CEE 2019 Eligibility, you can leave your comments below.