MH CET 2019 state level entrance exam is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. It is also known as MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various government and private institutions of the state of Maharashtra. In this article, candidates can get all the information of about MH CET 2019.
MH CET 2019 Notification:
MH CET 2019 Exam will be conducted through online (computer based) mode. Check here for exam pattern details.
MH CET Exam Date
Candidates can get the MHT CET exam date from the table given below.
|Events||Date 2019 (Tentative)|
|Online application starts from||2nd week of February|
|Last date of filling online application form||4th week of March|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of April|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Conduction of counselling||1st week of June|
MH CET Application Form 2019
Candidates can read the complete information brochure of MH CET 2019 to fill the application form.
- The applications will be invited from the eligible candidates through the online mode.
- It is necessary for the candidate to register or confirm the online application form from the candidate login by visiting the website.
- The MH CET application form 2019 will be started from the second week of February 2019.
- The online application form can be filed till the fourth week of March 2019.
- Candidates have to provide all the details carefully and upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- It cannot be accepted by any other mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria to appear in the exam:
For Engineering and Pharmacy:
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Age: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass class HSC/12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics and mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical/vocational subjects.
MH CET Exam Pattern
Check here the MH CET complete exam pattern.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be provided for whole exam.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be comprised of multiple choice questions.
- Language of Question Paper: The medium of examination shall be English/Marathi/Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Mathematic paper shall be in English only.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Paper||Syllabus||No. of Question||Total marks||Marks Per Question|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||50||100||1|
MH CET Syllabus
The syllabus will be prepared from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary education. 20% syllabus will be carried form class 11th and 80% from class 12th while setting the question paper.
The difficulty level of the exam will be as per JEE Main and NEET. The question will be taken from the physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
- Must analyze your complete syllabus to the depth.
- Manage the time according to difficulty level of particular topic.
- Go through the previous years question papers and their solution.
- Keep revision the learned topic on a daily basis.
- Do not forget to maintain your health.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MH CET Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get their admit card through ‘candidate login’ window. The admit card will be available from the fourth week of April to second week of May 2019.
It is necessary for the candidates to bring the printout of the MH CET admit card 2019, valid photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MH CET Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will release the MH CET answer key through online mode. Candidates can check the answer key for each set of the question paper asked in the exam.
The answer key will be uploaded on the website along with the OMR answer sheet of the each candidate. Candidates can get it by entering the password and registration Id.
MHT CET Result 2019
The result will be declared after a few days of the examination after the evaluation of the answer sheet. The candidates can view their MHT CET result through online mode. It will be released in the first week of June 2019.
The authority will also release the merit list as per the schedule. The MH CET merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test.
MH CET Counselling 2019
Candidates have to register on the counselling website to participate in the MH CET counselling 2019. The counselling will be started after the declaration of result from the first week of June 2019. It will be conducted through online mode.
Candidates should keep the necessary original documents ready for verification at the time of Document verification stage, during centralized admission process (CAP). Candidates have to enter colleges & courses choice in the order their preferences.
The final seat will be allotted after the verification of all original documents. Candidates can report to the allotted college to get final admission.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.