Latest Applications Open 2019:
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date has been released. It will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. EAMCET is a state level examination. It is organized to offer admission in various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notifications – Exam Date Released
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date has been released. It will be organized on 20th to 22nd April (Engineering) & 24th April 2019. Check here for exam dates.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated tentative AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Notification/Application Form Release||2nd week of February 2019|
|Form submission last date without late fee||3rd week of March 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500||4th week of March 2019|
|Mock Test Available||March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||Last week of March 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000||4th week of March 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000||2nd week of April 2019|
|Hall Ticket Downloading Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Last week of April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage (Result)||1st week of May 2019|
|Rank Card Release Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start||2nd week of June 2019|
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology).
- B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc.
- B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Check this section to get complete details about AP EAMCET 2019 online application form:
- The AP EAMCET application form 2019 will be issued from the second week of February 2019.
- Candidates will get the application only through online mode.
- The last date to fill application without the late fee will be the third week of March 2019.
- Candidates can also fill the form with late fee till the third week of April 2019.
- The authority will also provide AP EAMCET correction facility in some particulars from the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further references.
- There will be no need to submit the application through offline mode.
Candidates can pay a fee at AP Online Centers & also through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking. The application fee details are given below:
|Stream||Fee (without late fee)|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|E & A (for both streams)||Rs. 900 + transaction charges|
Before filing an application form, candidates must satisfy the given AP EAMCET eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian National or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
For Other Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31st December 2019.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses.
Passed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
|Pharma.D||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional.
Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
The AP EAMCET exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode: The examination will be held in online mode.
- Session: It will be conducted in two sessions, i.e. 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P/Telangana. It includes topics & chapters of 12th standard or its equivalent exam. AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus will be comprised of given subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
- For exam preparation, candidates must know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable timetable for the study to give an equal attention to all the subjects.
- Choose best study material & AP EAMCET preparation books.
- Candidates should also prepare from previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Give equal time of the revision.
- Stay healthy and fit. Do yoga and meditation to calm your mind.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates should download hall ticket through online mode from the website. AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available in the third week of April 2019.
Candidates must bring the given documents along with hall ticket, i.e. filled in online application form, ballpoint pen & caste certificate.
Without AP EAMCET admit card 2019, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The authority will release responses sheet, question papers & answer key through online mode. It will be released for both streams, i.e. engineering, agriculture & medical.
Candidates will check answer key in the last week of April 2019. AP EAMCET 2019 answer key will be available in a pdf format.
There will also an objection form for making objection against a preliminary key. Candidates can make objection till the first week of May 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results
After a few days of publication of answer key, candidates will check their AP EAMCET results along with rank in the first week of May 2019.
Candidates will be able to view rank through online mode on the official website. There will be no other mode to check result.
AP EAMCET Result 2019 can be checked by entering registration number & date of birth.
The qualifying percentage of marks for examination will be 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking. For SC/ST category, there will be no minimum qualifying mark prescribed.
AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019
Candidates should download their rank card from the official website. It will be announced in the second week of May 2019.
Candidates will view AP EAMCET 2019 rank card by entering their registration number, hall ticket number & date of birth.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
The counselling registration will be started in the second week of June 2019. First, candidates have to pay the fee & verify their documents.
AP EAMCET 2019 counselling (certificate verification) will be done in offline mode.
After completion of document process, the option entry will be started in online mode. Candidates must fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
If you have any other queries about AP EAMCET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.