AFMC Nursing 2019 exam will be organized to provide admission into 4 years B.Sc (Nursing) & General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses. AFMC Nursing Exam is managed by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. It is a national level examination. The admission into these courses will be done on the basis of written test & interview rounds. In this article, candidates will get complete details about AFMC Nursing 2019 including application form, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
AFMC Nursing Exam Dates 2019
Check this section to get the tentative schedule of the AFMC Nursing entrance exam 2019:
|Notification Release||October 2018|
|Application Release||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit Card Release||4th week of February 2019|
|Exam Date||Feb/March 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of April 2019|
AFMC Nursing Application Form 2019
- The application form will be released in the third week of January 2019.
- AFMC Nursing 2019 application form will be available only through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will fill the application till the second week of February 2019.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
- Fill the form carefully, no correction will be allowed after the form submission.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 150 as an application fee. It will be submitted through online mode payment (credit card/debit card).
The complete eligibility details are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit of candidates will be 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate will be 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry and biology subjects in first attempt.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure not less than 50% aggregate marks in final exams.
Check below, the complete details about exam pattern:
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Intelligence and English language subjects.
- Set a time schedule and given equal time to each subject & section.
- Clear your basic concepts in all the subjects.
- Study thoroughly your NCERT books.
- Candidates can also consult reference books for practice.
- Candidates must solve last 4-5 years question papers & model papers.
AFMC Nursing Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website through online mode. AFMC Nursing 2019 admit card will be released in the fourth week of February 2019.
To get an admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number & date of birth. Without admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
AFMC Nursing Result 2019
The university will release the list of selected candidates for interview round. In the list, candidates roll number & score will be mentioned.
AFMC Nursing 2019 result will be declared by the university in the fourth week of April 2019 through online mode.
The university will send interview letter to the selected candidates through email.
AFMC Nursing Admission 2019
The AFMC Nursing Admission details will be announced along with the result declaration. The selection will be done on the basis of All India level merit.
Successful candidates will be called for an interview round at selected centers in the month of May 2019.
The final selection will be done on the basis of written test score, interview, availability of seats, medical fitness, etc for admission.
Selected candidates should join the institution before the last date of admission.
Documents Required for Interview:
- Secondary (10th) /equivalent Certificate
- Senior Secondary (10+2)/ equivalent certificate & Mark Sheet
- Nationality/Domicile Certificate
- Two latest character Certificates
- Gap Certificate (when there is gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th)
- Category Certificate
- Any other relevant Certificates
- 6 Coloured Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about AFMC Nursing 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.