Latest Applications Open 2019:
BVP CET 2019 Application Form has been released. Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVP CET 2019) will be conducted by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in various UG & PG courses in BVP and its affiliated institutions. The exam is conducted once in every year. In this article, candidates can get complete details of the BVP CET 2019, including, exam details, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern and many others.
BVP CET 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
BVP CET 2019 Application Form for MBA/MHA & MCA courses has been released. Check here for application form details.
BVP CET Exam Dates
In this section, candidates can get the tentative BVP CET exam dates for various offered courses.
|Application form submission date||Date of Exam||Declaration of Result/Merit List||Counselling|
|BVP CET Engineering 2019 (B.Tech)||4th week of May||Last week of May||2nd week of June||3rd week of June|
|B.Arch||Last week of June||–||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2019 (MCA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||1st week of April||Last week of April|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2019 (MBA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||3rd week of April||4th week of April|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of May||1st week of June||2nd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||1st week of June||2nd week of June||3nd week of June||1st week of July|
|BVP CET LLB 2019||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||4th week of June||1st week of July|
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
The candidates those wants to apply for BVP CET 2019 application form can apply through online or offline mode.
- The online application form for various UG and PG programmes will be started on different dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form before last date of the submission of application form.
- The offline application form can be purchased in person at designated centers mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
- Candidates have to furnished all details carefully in the application form and send it along with the DD to the address given below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
- The application fee will be different for every course.
- Candidates can submit the fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking/DD.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700/|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs.3000/-|
The candidates those will satisfy all eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
For UG courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12 years (1st to 12th) of study from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 45% (40% for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed the 3 years of graduation from BVP or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the graduation.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
Here we have given the exam pattern for B.Tech and MBA course. Likewise, for other courses candidates can get it from the university website.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration for Medical, Engineering, PG Dental & PG Medical entrance exam will be 3 hours and for MCA & MBA entrance exam it will be 2 ½ hour.
- Maximum Marks: The complete questions paper will be of 200 marks.
- Language of Exam: The exam paper will be asked in English language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
BVP CET Syllabus
The syllabus for BVP CET entrance exams will be different for each course. The university will release the syllabus for each course on their website. However, for UG courses candidates can study their 11th and 12th class syllabus. We will provide the complete syllabus in this section after released by the university.
Candidates can follow the given below preparation tips:
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- Be aware with the complete syllabus. Do not go out of syllabus topics.
- Must go through the previous year’s questions paper.
- Make short notes after what you have studied for the exam day.
- Practice more questions from different books.
- Always be healthy.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
BVP CET Admit Card 2019
The university will release the BVP CET admit card 2019 for various entrance exams on different dates and months. The admit card can be downloaded through online mode.
For B.Tech course, it may be released in the fourth week of May 2019. If a candidate will not receive an admit card in the given time period, then they will contact to the officials.
BVP CET Result 2019
The BVP CET result 2019 will be released after the successful completion of the entrance exams. The university will release the result through online mode.
The result for B-MAT will be declared after completion of the written test and GD & PI rounds. For all other courses the result will be declared as per the exam date.
BVP CET Counselling 2019
The counselling procedure for BVP University will be started after the declaration of results. The university will organize the counselling through offline mode. The BVP CET counselling 2019 will be conducted separately for each course.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list prepared by the university on result basis and availability of seats in participating institutions. In case, the candidate will unable to attend the counseling then, he/she will authorize any other responsible individual to represent themselves at the counselling.
Documents required for attending the counselling:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses)
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other queries about BVP CET 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.