AP PolyCET 2019 exam will be conducted to offer admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These courses are available in the field of engineering & non-engineering. This exam will be managed by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is a state level examination. In this article, candidates can get detailed information about AP Poly CET 2019.
AP Polycet 2019 Exam Dates
Check here the tentative dates of AP POLYCET 2019 exam:
|Online Application Release||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of May 2019|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling (Document Verification) Starts||Last week of May 2019|
|Choice Filling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
Candidates should check this section to get complete details about AP POLYCET 2019 online application:
- The application form will be released through online mode on the official website.
- There will be no facility to get the application via offline mode.
- AP POLYCET online application will be issued from the fourth week of March 2019.
- Candidates will fill & submit the application till the second week of April 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to submit the application by post or any other mode.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 350 as an application fee. It will be submitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- Candidate should be Indian National.
- A candidate has a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized board, i.e. CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/Other.
- Subjects: Passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure minimum 35% marks in the above examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Candidates check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be organized through offline mode (Pen Paper Based).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Subjects: The question paper will be consisting of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- Marking Scheme:
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP Polycet Syllabus
In the examination, the questions will be asked from the class 9th & 10th syllabus of AP board. AP Polycet Syllabus includes topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of class IX & X. Candidates should prepare from the above class syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates, those submit the application only they will be eligible to download the admit card.
AP Polycet hall tickets will be available through online mode soon after form submission.
Candidates should verify the entered data, if they are satisfied then, press the confirm button & get your admit card.
AP Polycet Results 2019
The authority will release the result in the second week of May 2019. Candidates will view the AP Polycet 2019 results only through online mode.
On the basis of result marks, the authority will prepare a merit list of the successful candidates for counselling round.
The OMR sheet will be made available by the authority after declaration of result. It will be published in the month of May 2019.
AP Polycet Counselling 2019
The AP Polycet counselling will be comprised of two steps, i.e. certificate verification & choice filling. The certification verification process will be started from last week of May 2019.
Candidates, those certificates found true, they will be eligible for choice filling. It will be started in the first week of June 2019.
Candidates should fill more than one choice of colleges/courses to confirm their chances of admission.
The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of filled choices, merit list, availability of seats, category, etc.
Candidates should download their allotment order & report to the allotted institution to confirm their admission.
If you have any other query about AP Polycet 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.