The Department of Technical Education, Kerala organizes Kerala Polytechnic 2019 admission procedure. Admission in various government/private polytechnic institutions will be offered on the basis of direct admission. There is no entrance exam is conducted by the authority. Admission will be offered on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the 10th & 12th board exam. Candidates can get the complete information of Kerala Polytechnic 2019, including, dates, application form, eligibility, admission, etc from this article.
Kerala Polytechnic Important Dates
Here, candidates can check the complete schedule for Kerala Polytechnic 2019 admission procedure.
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of May|
|Online submission of application ends||Last week of May|
|Last date to register for application at Polytechnic Colleges||Last week of May|
|Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment||1st week of June|
|Closing of appeal and submitting revised options||2nd week of June|
|Publication of final rank list and first allotment list||3rd week of June|
|Publication of second allotment list||4th week of June|
|Publication of third allotment list||1st week of July|
|Publication of fourth allotment list||2nd week of July|
|Admission closes on||Last week of July|
Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2019
Before filling the application form candidates must read the prospectus which will be given on the DTE, Kerala website.
- The application form can be submitted through online mode.
- The Kerala Polytechnic application form will be started from the third week of May 2019 to till the last week of May 2019.
- Single application form has to be submitted for multiple districts.
- Candidates have to fill the separate application form in the following cases:
- Application for regular seats in Government/ Government Aided Programmes/ Government seats in Self Financing Programmes/Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- Application for the management seats under Aided courses to be submitted at respective polytechnics
- Applications under NCC quota
- Applications under Sports quota
- The application fee will be Rs. 150.
- For scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, it will be Rs. 75/-.
- The fee should be remitted at the Polytechnic College at the time of submission of the printout of application form along with relevant documents.
Self-attested copy of the documents to be submitted along with the application form:
- Domicile Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination
The candidates those wish to apply for admission in Kerala state Polytechnic colleges must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below.
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian citizen.
- Applying candidate should be a native of Kerala.
- One should pass the qualifying examination from the institution of Kerala.
- The candidate’s parent should be a permanent employee in the state.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass SSLC/THSLC or equivalent examination from Kerala state or any other recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify in the subjects such as Mathematics, Science and English.
- For CBSE/ICSE board candidates, marks secured in science will be considered for calculating grade in place of physics & chemistry.
- Candidates those have applied or given the improvement exam cannot apply.
Reservation of Seats
|Persons with Disabilities||3|
|ITI/ KGCE Certificate holders||5|
Kerala Polytechnic Result 2019
The authority will release the rank list for the candidates those will be selected for the counselling on the basis of their qualifying exam marks. Kerala polytechnic result 2019 will be published after each round of the seat allotment procedure.
Candidates can check their names in the Kerala Polytechnic rank list. The final rank list and first allotment list will be published on the website in the third week of June 2019.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2019
Admissions to the polytechnic programmes are offered on the basis of merit prepared on the marks/grades obtained in the qualifying examination. The selection of candidates to Polytechnic colleges will be done state wise. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s 10th marks. Kerala Polytechnic Counselling will be started after the release of merit list.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
If you have any other queries about Kerala Polytechnic 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.