AIIMS Nursing 2019 Registration is starting from 30th November 2018. AIIMS Nursing exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is organized on a national level basis. Through this entrance exam, admission are offered in B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses. It is conducted every year for admission into its affiliated nursing institutions. From this article, candidates can get the complete information on AIIMS Nursing 2019 including, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, admission, etc.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Notifications – Registration from 30th Nov
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Registration is starting from 30th November 2018. Check dates from below.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Exam Dates have been announced now. Check dates from below.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the dates for appearing in B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing courses.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Opening of online basic (PAAR) registration||30th November 2018||30th November 2018||4th week of March|
|Closing of registration||3rd January 2019 (5:00 PM)||3rd January 2019 (5:00 PM)||2nd week of April|
|Date for checking status of application||7th January 2019||7th January 2019||April 2019|
|Correction in deficiencies||8th-18th January 2019||8th-18th January 2019||May 2019|
|Final status update||22nd January 2019||22nd January 2019||May 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||14th-25th March 2019 (5:00 PM)||14th-25th March 2019 (5:00 PM)||–|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||29th March to 5th April 2019||29th March to 5th April 2019||–|
|Availability of admit card||16th May 2019||16th May 2019||1st week of May|
|Exam date||23rd June 2019||1st June 2019||1st June 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd July 2019||7th June 2019||10th June 2019|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||–||26th June 2019||–|
|Result Notification (Stage II)||–||28th June 2019||–|
|First counselling||3rd week of July||3rd week of June||1st week of August|
|Second counselling||3rd week of August||3rd week of June||2nd week of August|
|Open counselling||Last week of September||–||3rd September|
AIIMS Nursing Application form 2019
Check the complete application details in this section:
- The online application form is starting from be started from 30th November 2019 for B.Sc post basic and B.Sc hons. nursing.
- It can be filled through the online mode only.
- The AIIMS nursing application form filling process will be continued till the 3rd January 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully because no changes will be allowed further.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. Also fill the city choice for written exam.
- The authority will provide one time correction facility to the students from 8th-18th January 2019 .
- Take the print of the registration slip and keep it safe till the admission process.
- Application fee for General and OBC category will be Rs. 1500/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/-.
- Orthopedic and Physically Handicapped are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Check the complete eligibility criteria below:
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 55% for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Criteria: Must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. Candidates born or after 2nd January, 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate are eligible to apply under this course.
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: One should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognize board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy/B.V Sc.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks will be 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
Here, candidates can check the complete exam pattern for all courses.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration of Exam: For M.Sc nursing, 1 hour 30 minutes, for B.Sc nursing 2 hours and B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 90 minutes will be given.
- Number of Questions: 10 questions for B.Sc nursing, 70 questions for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and 90 questions for M.Sc nursing.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
For B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus
The AIIMS nursing Syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority on their website. Candidates have to study their academic syllabus. For B.Sc nursing, the questions will be asked from the Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card
AIIMS nursing admit card will be released on 16th May 2019. The exam conducting authority will release the admit cards through online mode. The candidates those successfully submitted their registration form on time can only download the admit card.
If candidate will unable to find their admit card within prescribed time period, they should immediately contact to the official authority. Candidates have to write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with necessary documents of the registration form to get admit card.
AIIMS Nursing Result
The results for all offered courses will be declared on different dates. For B.Sc Nursing (post basic) it will be released on 7th June 2019, for B.Sc (hons) nursing it will be released on 3rd July 2019 and for M.Sc (hons) nursing it will be released on 10th June 2019. AIIMS nursing result will be made available through online mode only.
The candidates can view their results by using their login credentials. Candidates will be selected for the counselling on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
The counselling call letter will be generated by authority for participating in the counseling. The AIIMS nursing counselling 2019 will be commenced from the month of June 2019. It will be conducted through offline mode.
On the basis of entrance exam marks secured by the candidate a merit list will be prepared. A separate merit list will be prepared for the B.Sc nursing and M.Sc nursing courses by the authority.
Candidates have to attend the counselling in person on a specified date and time. Candidates are also intimated through email/SMS about counselling schedule. Candidates have to verify their original documents and fill the college preference.
If you have any query related to AIIMS Nursing 2019, you can ask your query in given below comment box.