Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct the BCECE 2020 examination. It is a state level examination which is organized through offline mode. Through this exam, admissions will be provided into undergraduate engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and health science courses in the state of Bihar. The examination will be conducted in one stage only. After completing 12th, candidates can appear in this exam to get eligible for admission in various UG courses. Here we are providing details about BCECE 2020 including application form, dates, pattern, syllabus and other details.
BCECE 2020 Exam Dates
In the table given below, candidates can check the tentative dates for BCECE 2020 examination:
|Release of application form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through Challan||Last week of March 2020|
|Last date of payment through online mode||1st week of April 2020|
|Editing of Application Form||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Issue of rank card||4th week of June 2020|
|Counselling starts||3rd week of July 2020|
BCECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form as per the instructions given below:
- The BCECE registration will be done through online mode.
- The application form filling will be commenced from the second week of March 2020.
- Candidates will be required to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature in the BCECE application form.
- The board will also provide the facility to make correction in the application form.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- Only those candidates, who have submitted the application form successfully, can make correction in the application form.
- After the successful submission of application form, candidates are required to download Part A & B of the application form and keep it safe.
- Fee payment will be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Candidates will also have to pay the processing fees.
- Candidates can also make the fee payment through NEFT challan option.
- The application fee of BCECE is mentioned below:
|Stream/group||General/BC & OBC||SC/ST|
|PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 550/-|
The detailed BCECE eligibility criteria has been provided below for various courses:
- Domicile: Candidates must be Indian citizen and domicile of Bihar state.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for BCECE examination.
- Medical: Candidates who have selected for admission will have to go through the medical examination.
Qualification Eligibility (Engineering Courses):
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Subjects: Physics & Mathematics are compulsory subjects with any one of the Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
Qualification Eligibility (Pharmacy Courses):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have qualified 12th or equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Physics & Chemistry are compulsory subjects with any one of the mathematics & Biology subject.
BCECE Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the exam pattern of BCECE 2020 examination:
- Exam Duration: Total 1.5 hours (90 minutes) will be provided for each section.
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and agricultural science.
- Number of Question: Total 100 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Physics||400||1.5 hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|Chemistry||400||1.5 hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Mathematics||400||1.5 hours (2:00 PM to 3:30 PM)|
|Biology||400||1.5 hours (4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)|
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours (11:00 PM to 12:30 PM)|
The syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the candidates. Syllabus of BCECE exam will be asked as per the 10+2 level examinations. It will be released along with the information bulletin.
The examination will be conducted in two different days covering all the subjects of the examinations. The syllabus will contain topics from physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and agricultural science subjects.
How to Prepare for BCECE
Candidates appearing for the entrance exam, can check the preparation tips from here:
- Firstly, find out all the details regarding the exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable time table which covers all the subjects.
- Choose the best study materials for the exam preparations.
- Practice previous year question paper & sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Stay positive with your preparations and do well in the examination.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
BCECE Admit Card 2020
All the eligible candidates will get the admit card through online mode. BCECE 2020 admit card will be released in the third week of April 2020.
Candidates must check all the details printed in the admit card. In case of any corrections, contact with the officials immediately.
Candidates will be required to attach their postcard size photograph & enter the required details in the format. Candidates will have to bring the admit card & other required documents at the exam centre.
BCECE Result 2020
Candidates will be able to check the BCECE 2020 result in the third week of June 2020. Result will be checked only through the website.
BCECE score card 2020 will be released after the declaration of result. It will be provided to students in the fourth week of June 2020.
Candidates are required to enter their roll number and other required details to check the result. On the basis of marks scored in the entrance test, a separate merit lists will be published for various groups. Tie breaking criteria will be applied if the candidates score the same marks.
BCECE 2020 Counselling
The counselling process will be organized through online mode. BCECE counselling 2020 will be started in the third week of July 2020. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their rank.
The counselling for various groups will be organized on different dates. The counselling process will comprises of various steps such as registration, submission of choices, seat allotment, downloading of allotment letter and appearing at the reporting centre.
After the seat allotment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college on the prescribed time & date. If candidates fail to report to the allotted college, their allotment will be cancelled.
For any other queries about BCECE 2020, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.