Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It offers admissions into various Diploma courses of Engineering, non-engineering fields. It also provides admission in lateral entry courses in various private & government polytechnic institutes of the Rajasthan state. It is a state level admission procedure. The admissions in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan state will be offered on the basis of merit list. No entrance exam will be conducted for admissions in diploma courses. Candidates must read the article for details regarding Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Important Dates
Some important dates of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 are as given below:
|Application form starts||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||2nd week of July 2020|
|Provisional merit list||3rd week of July 2020|
|Document upload||Last week of July 2020|
|Final merit list||1st week of August 2020|
|First seat allotment||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting at nodal centre||2nd week of August 2020|
|Upward movement||2nd week of August 2020|
|Second seat allotment||3rd week of August 2020|
|Reporting at nodal centre||3rd week of August 2020|
|Reporting at the allotted college||4th week of August 2020|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Application Form details from below:
- Candidates will have to fill the application form via online mode.
- Application form will be started from 3rd week of June 2020.
- Candidates will be able to submit the form only till 2nd week of July 2020.
- Candidates will also have to fill the option form along with application form.
- In option form, candidates will have to mention the institutions & branch name and code as per their preference.
- After submission, candidates will receive confirmation message on their registered mobile number & Email ID.
- Application fee will be filled through online mode.
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee through e-mitra center.
- The application fee will be Rs. 300/-.
- It will be non-refundable.
Documents Required at the time of Application Form Filling:
Following documents will be required at the time of application filling process:
- Recent passport size photograph & signature (size 50kb)
- Class 10th /12th certificate
- Domicile certificate (if candidate has passed class 10th from outside Rajasthan)
- Reservation certificate
- Payment slip
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure following eligibility criteria before applying:
For Engineering Diploma courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: It is compulsory to have Science & Mathematics subjects in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum 35% marks.
- Age Criteria: There will be no age limit.
- Other board examination will be valid only for Rajasthan, Ajmer, Kendriye Board and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board.
For Non Engineering Diploma Courses:
- Qualification: 10th or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board.
- Percentage: Candidates should score 35% marks in qualify exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for non-engineering diploma course.
For Engineering Lateral Entry Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma Engineering, 12th Science vocational/technical, 10 (+2 year ITI) with appropriate specialization or 10 (+2) PCM from RBSE/CBSE Delhi or Equivalent.
- Mandatory Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects will be compulsory in class 12th.
- Age limit: No age limit to fill the application form.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Merit List
The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Merit List will be released through online mode. It will be a category wise provisional merit list. Provisional merit list will be releases by 3rd week of July 2020 (for engineering & non-engineering).
Candidates will be able to check their ranks in the merit list. Candidates will be needed to use their log-in details to check the merit list.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in class 10th. If candidates found any mistake in merit list, they must contact to officials immediately. The final merit list will be declared in the month of August 2020.
The authority will reserve some of the seats for reserved category candidates. The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Reservation Policy will be according to government of Rajasthan as follow:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||12%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Ex- Service man (Candidate belonging to military services)||5% as horizontal reservation|
|Kashmiri Migrants (KM) & Physically Handicapped (PH)||5% as horizontal reservation|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Counselling
The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Counselling will be organized through offline mode. Candidates will have to attend the counselling for getting admissions into various polytechnic institutions of the Rajasthan State.
The counselling procedure will be organized in two rounds. After the procedure of seat allotment, candidates will proceed for the admission in the allotted colleges/institutes.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure
The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020 Admission Procedure will be started after closing of online form filling process. The admission will be offered as per the availability of seats in various government and non-government polytechnic colleges.
The seats will be allotted to candidate as per the choice filled by them and seats availability in participating colleges. The seat allotment will be published through online mode.
Candidates will have to verify all the documents on designated nodal center. Candidates will have to download the allotment letter & will have to report to allotted college for verification of documents. Following original documents will be required at time of admission procedure:
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- 10th/12th class marksheet
- 10th/12th class passing certificate
Candidates having any other queries related to Rajasthan Polytechnic 2020, can ask us by leaving their queries below in the comment box.