KMAT 2019 Application form has been started for February 2019 session. Kerala Management Admission Test (KMAT Kerala 2019) is a gateway for the candidates to get admission in MBA course. The admission will be offered by the various private and government management institutions situated in the state. It is organized once in a year by the University of Kerala. For complete details related to the KMAT Kerala 2019, candidates must go through this article.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Notifications – Registration Started
KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration has been started. Check here for registration details.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Date
The dates for the KMAT Kerala 2019 exam are given below. Candidates can prepare themselves for the various events as per the dates mentioned.
|Starting of online application form||2nd November 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||31st January 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||Last week of January 2019|
|Date of KMAT 2019 exam||17th February 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of February 2019|
|Objection if any||1st week of February 2019|
|Publication of final answer key||2nd week of February 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of February 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form with utmost care, as after submission of the application form it cannot be modified.
- The candidates can fill the KMAT Kerala 2019 application form through online mode only.
- The online application form filling process has been started from 2nd November 2018 to till 31st January 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly in the application form and deposit the fee.
- After payment of application fee, candidates must take the printout of “SB Collect reference Number” for logging into the site for further procedure.
- After providing the personal and academic details, a unique Application Number will be generated and displayed on the top of application page.
- Candidate must note down this Application Number, which is required to print the hall ticket.
- Take the printout of completely filled-in application form for the proof of online submission.
- The application Fee for General candidates will be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST candidates it will be Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be remitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank.
- The fee once remitted cannot be refunded.
The candidates those will satisfy the all eligibilities given below will be considered for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should be the India citizen.
- Domicile: A candidate must be the native of Kerala state.
- Qualifying Exam: For applying in KMAT 2019, candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream recognized from Kerala state or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must obtained 50% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are in their final year/semester of graduation can also apply.
- Score: Candidates those have applied for CMAT and CAT exam can also apply.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here the exam pattern of KMAT Kerala 2019.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline (pen paper) mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Objective type.
- No. of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Sections: It will be comprised of 4 sections which are English Language Usage and Reading, Quantitative Aptitude, Date Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario.
- Language: The paper will be printed in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|A||English Language Usage and Reading||50|
|C||Date Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40|
|D||General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
KMAT Kerala Syllabus
The syllabus will be prepared from the subjects such as English Language Usage and Reading, Quantitative Aptitude, Date Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario. Candidates can go through these subjects and the topics given inside these subjects to score well in the exam.
- First of all, it is most important to maintain yourg ood health.
- Collect good study material for preparation.
- Cover the complete syllabus and each topic inside it.
- Make commands on basics to solve tricky and logic questions.
- Do revision on a regular basis.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
The candidates can download their admit card from the website through online mode. The KMAT Kerala Hall Ticket 2019 will be made available for downloading from the last week of January 2019 to first week of February 2019.
Candidates have to enter their application number or ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ to download the admit card. Only those candidates will be allowed to download the admit card, who have submitted their online application form within the stipulated time period.
Candidates should bring the admit card along with one photo Id proof on the day of exam in the examination hall. Without having a admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority will release the KMAT Kerala answer key just after the completion of the written exam. Candidates can verify their answers with the help of answer key and predict the rank which they will be going to score.
The answer key will be released in the first week of February 2019. The candidates can also send the objection on answer key to the concerned authority if they have any. After accepting the objection, the final answer key will be published in the second week of February 2019.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Result
After accepting the objections and releasing the final answer key, the authority will publish the result. It will be released through online mode on the website. The hard copy of the result will not be sent to the home address of the candidate.
KMAT Kerala 2019 result will be declared in the third week of February 2019. Candidates can check the marks which they will be obtained in the entrance exam. After declaration of the result, the candidates will able to get their score card.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admission
On the basis of score obtained by the candidates, the authority will prepare the rank list for admission. On basis of rank list, candidates will be called for the counselling. In the counselling, the authority will allot the seats to the candidates as per the rank obtained by them.
The final KMAT Kerala admission 2019 will be provide after the entrance exam, personal interview and group discussion. Candidates also have to verify their original documents to be eligible for admission.
Documents required for Admission
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019
- KMAT Kerala Score Card 2019
- 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Passport Size Photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
If you have any other queries about KMAT Kerala 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.