CGC Landran is affiliated to the Chandigarh Group of Colleges. CGC offers an array of UG and PG programmes in field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Hotel Management and Education. Candidates can apply for admission by filling the application form. Candidates can also get admission by visiting the department in the college along with necessary documents. The admissions are offered on the basis of academic performance and national the level exams. Get the complete information about CGC Landran admission 2018 through this article.
CGC Landran 2018
CGC Landran 2019 Registration has been started from 27th December 2018. Check here for CGC Landran 2019 details.
CGC Landran 2018 Application Form filling for B.tech courses has started. Check here for application details.
- BMS (Service Industry)
CGC Landran Admission 2018 Dates
Here, we have given the admission schedule related to get admission in CGC Landran 2018.
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to fill form||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling||Last week of July 2018|
CGC Landran Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the application form related information in this section. Candidates are advised to go through information brochure and fill application form carefully.
- Candidates must submit their applications for the admission.
- The application is available online and offline at campus.
- CGC Landran application form 2018 has been started.
- Candidates have to enter their name and email address with other information to create an account.
- After creating account an email will be send to the candidates to verify account and log in to application site.
- Candidates have to select the programme in which they want admission and complete the further procedure.
- Candidates have to upload the necessary documents along with application form asked by the authority.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the application form till the admission procedure is over.
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-. The application fee can be remitted through credit or debit card. Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for UG & PG curses.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2/equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should be passed with physics, chemistry, mathematics along with two other subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 45% marks in their qualifying exam (5% marks relaxation for reserve category candidates).
- Score: For B.Tech, candidates should have JEE Main score card, CET score card for B.Pharma.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the bachelor’s (10+2+4 pattern) or equivalent degree from a recognized university/college.
- Subjects: Candidates should be passed with the relevant subject in which the candidate wants to get admission in PG.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 55% marks in their qualifying exam (5% marks relaxation for reserve category candidates).
- Score: For M.Tech, candidates should have GATE score card and for MBA, CMAT score card.
CGC Landran Admission Procedure 2018
Admission is carried out on the basis of candidate’s performance in their academics. The admission will be offered to the candidates on JEE rank for Punjab domiciles and for candidates belonging to other states through online counselling carried out by PTU, Jalandhar for engineering. Admission in the lateral entry will be offered on the basis of diploma marks. Candidates necessarily fill the application form in order to be eligible for the admission.
CGC Landran Result/Merit 2018
The admission selection procedure of the candidate will be based on their merit and the availability of the seats at the college. The merit list will be based on the cut off released by the admission authority. As per the merit rank of the candidate they will be called for the counselling rounds.
Candidates can check their names in the merit list through online mode on the website. The result for the shortlisted candidates will be made available after receiving the online application form from the eligible candidates.
CGC Landran Counselling 2018
After the declaration of merit list, the admission authority will publish the counselling schedule on their website. Candidates have to appear in the counselling as per their ranks along with necessary original documents for verification.
For providing admission in B.Tech, the counselling will be carried out by the PTU, Jalandhar on the basis of JEE main marks. The seat allocation will take place at the time of counselling. Candidates must present at the counselling venue on given date and time.
CGC Landran Admission 2018
After a few days of the completion of counselling rounds, the candidates those allotted the seats have to appear for admission formalities at the college department. The shortlisted candidates have to appear in personal interview for some courses. For admission in B.Pharma programme, candidates have to qualify in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Punjab Technical University.
The admission authority will ask for the original documents and the admission fee. Candidates have to submit the fee. After verify the original documents and submission of admission fee, the candidate will be provided the final admission in the college.
If you have any query regarding CGC Landran Admission 2018, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.