Latest Applications Open 2019:
VMOU Admission 2019 Application form has been started for various courses. It is a university level admission procedure which is conducted in January and July by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota. The admissions will be offered in UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and other programmes in the field of management, computer applications, arts, science, etc. The admission to the MBA and B.Ed programme will be only provided to the candidates through the VMOU entrance exam. The candidates can get admission in various colleges in different location in Rajasthan. Candidates can get the complete information of VMOU Admission 2019, in this article.
VMOU Admission 2019 Notifications – Application Released
VMOU 2019 Application form has been started for Fresh/Promotee/Second/Third Year Admission (excluding lateral entry). Check here for application form.
VMOU Important Dates 2019
VMOU conduct the entrance exam for MBA and B.Ed programme. The university conducts the admission procedure in the two sessions, i.e., in December and June.
The application form for UG, PG, Diploma, Lateral Entry (in PG) and Certificate courses will be started in the month of May 2019 for July session and in the month of October 2018 for January 2019 session.
The entrance exam for MBA will be conducted in the month of December 2018 and June 2019. For B.Ed it will be conducted in the month of June 2019. The result will be released within 15 days of the written exam.
VMOU Application Form 2019
- VMOU Application form 2019 will be provided through offline and online mode.
- The offline application form along with enclosures will be sent and submit in person to the candidate’s Regional Centre.
- The candidates can start filling their application form from the month of May 2019 for July session and from the month of October 2018 for January 2019 session.
- After filling all the personal and academic details, candidates will receive the registration number on their registered mobile number.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified format and take the printout of the completely filled application form at last.
- VMOU application fee will be Rs. 100/-. For MBA application form it will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The applications fee can be submitted through E-Mitra/Online Banking/Challan only.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
Latest Applications Open 2019:
M.A., M.Sc, M.Com, M.A of Journalism, M.Lib. and Information Science, MCA, MBA
B.A., B.Sc. B.Com, B.A Journalism, B.Lib. and Information Science, BCA, BBA, B.Ed
Candidates of India and Foreign Nationals can apply.
There is no age criteria to apply for the VMOU admission.
The VMOU offers many distance courses in different field, so, the eligibility for each course is different. However, the candidate should satisfy the basic eligibilities for admission.
For admission in UG, candidate should passed or appearing in 12th examination from any open university. For admission in PG courses, candidate should have obtained Bachelor’s degree in any stream form any open university.
Note: The candidates of Rajasthan those belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Widow/Divorcee female candidates will be provided the 5% of relaxation in UG/PG eligibilities.
VMOU Exam Pattern
As in VM Open University, the numbers of courses offered and on which the admissions will be offered on the basis of merit list. So, there is no exam pattern for such courses except MBA and B.Ed programmes. So, here candidates can check the VMOU exam pattern for MBA and B.Ed entrance exam.
MBA Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Language of Exam: The paper will be printed in English and Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: The complete question paper will be of 120 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: 25 questions will be asked from each section.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
B.Ed Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper).
- Language of Exam: The paper will be printed in English and Hindi language (except language questions).
- Duration of Exam: The complete question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There will be deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect response.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Language Proficiency (Hindi)||30|
|Language Proficiency (English)||30|
The syllabus for the entrance exam of MBA and B.Ed will be prepared from the topics given on the exam pattern section. There will no such particular syllabus will be provided by the university for these exams.
VMOU Admit Card 2019
The candidates those will have successfully submitted their application form on time, will able to download their admit card. The university will release the VMOU admit card 2019 through online mode only.
The admit card will be downloaded prior to the one month of the examination. It can be downloaded by entering the roll number or Name and Date of Birth.
The admit card is a very important document to carry on the day of exam. So, candidates must keep the downloaded admit card till the exam day. Candidate should bring the one photo Id proof along with admit card to enter in the examination hall.
VMOU Result 2019
The university will release the VMOU result 2019 within 15 days of the examination. The candidates those will appear in the examination can only view their obtained marks. The answer key will also be released by the university after the successful conducting of the exam.
On the basis of result analysis, the university will prepare the merit list for the candidates. As per the rank in the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling. Candidates are also advised to keep their result sheet till the admission process will over.
VMOU Admission 2019
The VMOU counselling for MBA and B.Ed entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode. For other courses, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by them in their qualifying exam.
Candidates need to present on the counselling venue on given date and time by the university. Candidates should bring the original documents along with them at the counselling venue.
The university will release the category-wise roll number of successful candidates those appeared in the examination of MBA and B.Ed separately. The final admission will be offered after verification of the candidate’s all original documents.
If you have any other queries about VMOU Admission 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.