Uni GAUGE 2019 Application Form has been released. It is a state level examination regulated by the Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation. This exam is conducted to offer admission in different specializations of UG engineering courses. The scores will be accepted by the 14 participating Uni GAUGE member institutions or university. The examination will be organized around 140 cities across India. Here we are providing details about Uni GAUGE 2019 exam including application form, eligibility, dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Notifications – Application Form Released
Uni GAUGE 2019 Application form has been released from 16th January 2019. Check here for application form dates.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 16th January 2019 by 12:00 Noon. Check here for application form dates.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be conducted on 12th May 2019. Check here for exam dates.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Exam Date
In the table given below, candidates can check the official dates of Uni GAUGE 2019:
|Application form release||16th January 2019|
|Mock test release||5th February 2019|
|Last date for fee payment & application submission||19th April 2019|
|Application form editing||20th – 22nd April 2019|
|Admit card/admission ticket available||3rd – 11th May 2019|
|Exam date||12th May 2019|
|Release of provisional answer keys||16th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection against answer key||20th May 2019|
|Final answer key publish||24th May 2019|
|Result & score card available||27th May 2019|
Uni GAUGE Application Form 2019
- The application form has been released from 16th January 2019.
- The Uni GAUGE application form can be filled and submitted via online mode only.
- Unique ID proof like Voter ID, Passport, Driving License or Aadhaar Card will be mandatory to fill the application.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other required documents in the application.
- After the registration, candidates will receive the User ID and Password on the registered email ID.
- No application correction facility will be provided.
- There will be no need to send the printed application form.
- For PCM stream, the application fee will be Rs. 1600/- + *GST & other charges will also be applicable.
- Payment will be done through credit/debit card and net banking.
Uni GAUGE Participating Institutions/Universities:
- Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- SCSVMV University, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, Faridabad
- Manav Rachna University, Faridabad
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science & Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat, Assam
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
- MIT ADT University (MIT Art, Design and Technology University), Pune, Maharashtra
- Mewar University, Chittorgarh,Rajasthan
- Vivekananda Global University,Jaipur, Rajasthan
- CMR University,Bangalore, Karnataka
- Presidency University
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Students should have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Candidates must have PCM as compulsory subjects (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC, ST and OBC candidates.
- Students must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 180 marks.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. & Type of Questions|
Uni GAUGE Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus of Uni GAUGE exam will be based on 10+2/12th std/2nd PUC exams.
- Students should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- The syllabus will contain topics from mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- Candidates should also prepare from the previous year question papers.
Uni GAUGE 2019 Admit Card
The Uni GAUGE hall ticket 2019 will be released on 3rd May 2019. It is also known as admission ticket. Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the Uni-GAUGE website
Candidates will not be allowed to write the Uni-GAUGE-2019 without the print out of Online Test Admission Ticket along with other documents indicated thereon. Also, candidates have to retain the TAT for counseling and until the completion of the Admission process.
It will be available through online mode only. Students have to ensure that the invigilator of the exam centre must sign the admit card.
Uni GAUGE Answer Key 2019
The provisional answer key will be published through online mode. The answer key can be checked 16th May 2019.
Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key via online mode using their login ID and Password till 20th May 2019. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 per clarification to challenge against the answer key.
Uni GAUGE Result 2019
Candidates who will appear in the exam, can check the Uni GAUGE 2019 result via online mode. It will be released on 27th May 2019.
Candidates will be able to download their score card through the login window. Candidates should keep safe the result or score card till the admission process.
Uni GAUGE Counselling 2019
The admission process will be started after the release of score card. It will be commenced from the month of June 2019.
Candidates will have to apply separately to the participating university where they are seeking for admission. Candidates will have to submit the required documents to the university.
The respective university will verify the submitted documents and prepare a merit list. After that, students will have to participate in the admission process.
For any other queries about Uni GAUGE 2019, you may leave your queries in comment box given below.