CIPET JEE 2020 exam will be organized to offer admission in various PG diploma courses provided by the institution. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology conducts JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) once in a year. All PG programs are affiliated to the state universities. The entrance exam is conducted on a university level. For getting complete details of CIPET JEE 2020, candidates can go through this article which contain information regarding exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling etc.
- Post Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Control (PGD-PTQC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM (PD-PMD with CAD/CAM)
- Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT)*
- Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT)*
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Dates
CIPET JEE 2020 exam dates mentioned below which are tentative in nature:
|Online Application Form Release||1st week of April|
|Online Application Form Close||1st week of July|
|Admit Card||2nd week of July|
|Exam Date||2nd week of July|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of July|
|Issue of Counselling Letter||3rd week of July|
|Counselling||4th week of July|
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates can check the details regarding CIPET JEE 2020 application form:
- Candidates can fill CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form from the first week of April 2020.
- Application form will be available through online mode.
- Application form can be submitted till first week of July 2020.
- Candidates have to click on the link ’register now’ and fill the basic information like name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Candidates will get user id and password to complete their application form by filling their personal and educational information.
- Candidates also have to choose the course for which they want to apply and their nearby test centre.
- Candidates should upload their photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates should pay the application fee and print the application fee e-receipt for further use.
- Take the printout of confirmation page and keep it for further use.
- Completely filled-in application form should be sent to the address given below:
CIPET, B‐25, CNI Complex, Patia,
P.O:‐ KIIT, Bhubaneswar,Odisha-751 024
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- if they belong to General/OBC category and Rs. 250/- if they belong to SC/ST category.
- Candidates can make payment with the help of debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Candidates can make payment in cash with the help of challan.
- Application fee will be non-transferable in nature if paid once.
CIPET JEE 2020 eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates those wants to get admission into the university. There is a 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST and candidates from North Eastern Region.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should have 3 year degree in science with chemistry as one of the subject.
- Age Limit: The maximum age is 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: 3 years of degree in science with chemistry, physics & mathematics subjects.
- Age Limit: The maximum age is 25 years.
PD-PMD with CAD/CAM:
- Qualifying Exam: 3 year diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 25 is the maximum age to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass 10th class with Mathematics, Science and English subjects.
- Age Limit: Maximum age will be 20 years.
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern is given below for the candidates:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online.
- Total Question: There will be total 100 questions asked in the examination.
- Type of Question: Questions will be of multiple choice.
- Language: Exam will be asked in English Language.
- Duration: 2 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
CIPET JEE Syllabus
CIPET JEE 2020 syllabus will comprises of the subjects which candidate has studied in their previous courses/classes. For PG courses, questions will be based on the syllabus of the graduation of the candidates and from general knowledge. Syllabus will vary as per trade chosen by the candidate.
CIPET JEE 2020 preparation tips are given below for the candidates with which candidates can prepare for the examination:
- Candidates can purchase a test series from the market/online with the help of which they can analyse their mistakes and can correct them before the exam.
- Candidates will cover the whole syllabus before the exam so that they get idea about all the topics.
- Candidates can take the help of previous year papers to prepare for the examination.
- Candidates should study regularly and make a proper time table of study.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
CIPET JEE 2020 Admit Card
CIPET JEE 2020 admit card will be available in the second week of July. Candidates can download their admit card before the few days of the examination. Candidates should carry their admit card and one original ID at the examination centre and keep it safely for the upcoming admission process.
Admit card will contain the details of the candidates and the examination. In admit card, candidates can see their exam centre, exam date, exam time, roll number, etc. If any candidate didn’t get admit card, such candidate can contact to the authority.
CIPET JEE 2020 Answer Key
After the successful completion of the entrance exam, CIPET JEE 2020 answer key will be released. Candidates can match their answer and can challenge for the wrong answer with proof and justification after paying the required amount of charges.
Candidates can download the answer key by filling the required information i.e. registration number and password. Candidates will print their answer key and match their answer to get an idea about what they are scoring before the result.
CIPET JEE 2020 Result
CIPET JEE 2020 result will be published through online mode. Candidates can view their result with the help of registration/roll number and password. In the result, rank and marks secured by the candidates will be mentioned. Candidates can take print out of the result for the upcoming processes i.e., counselling and admission.
Merit list will be prepared for counselling based on result. If two candidates secure the same marks, then tie will resolve based on their age. Elder candidate will get the priority over the younger one. No score card will be sent to the candidates via post by the authority.
CIPET JEE 2020 seat reservation for the selection of the candidates is given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward classes (OBC)+Minority||27%|
CIPET JEE 2020 Counselling
For the candidates, CIPET JEE 2020 counselling procedure will be started from the fourth week of July 2020. Candidates will be called for the process of counselling based on the merit list prepared by the authority. Candidates will bring their original and other required documents for the process of counselling.
Candidates will choose course and college/university as per their own choice. Candidates will also submit the processing fee during the counselling. Candidates can download their counselling letter from the website. No letter will be sent by the authority via the post to the candidates.
CIPET JEE 2020 Admission
After the process of counselling, CIPET JEE 2020 admission procedure will be started. Candidates need to visit the college with required documents for the process of admission. Candidates have to deposit their tuition fee and other fee at the time of admission within the stipulated time period. Selected candidates will sign a code of conduct at the time of admission process.
Candidates will have to submit their original documents for the process of admission. Documents required during the admission process are listed below:
- 10th & 12th all certificates
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Reservation quota certificate (if any)
If candidates have any query regarding the CIPET JEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.