CGC Landran admission 2019 Registration has been started from 27th December 2018. Candidates will able to get admission in UG and PG programmes. It offers education in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Hotel Management and Education. The CGC (Chandigarh Group of Colleges) is affiliated to Chandigarh University. The admission will be offered on the basis of academic performance of the candidate and on the basis of national level exams. Candidates can also get direct admission by visiting the department of respective course in the college along with necessary documents. In this article, candidate can get the complete information about CGC Landran admission 2019.
CGC Landran Admission 2019 Notifications – Registration Started
CGC Landran Admission 2019 Registration has been started from 27th December 2018. Click here for registration.
- BMS (Service Industry)
CGC Landran Admission 2019 Dates
Here we have given the dates to apply for the CGC Landran admission 2019.
|Opening of application form||27th December 2018|
|Last date to apply||Last week of June|
|Commencement of counselling||Last week of July|
CGC Landran Application Form 2019
Candidates must note these points which are given below before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Interested candidates can access the application form either online or through offline mode.
- The eligible candidates can fill the application form from 27th December 2018.
- The university will provide the opportunity of filling application form till the last week of June 2019.
- To fill the application form, candidates have to create an account.
- First, candidates have to select the course for which they want to apply and then proceed to complete the other parts of application form.
- Along with providing the basic and academic details candidates have to upload the other relevant documents.
- After submitting the application form, candidates should keep the printout of it till the admission procedure.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/- for availing the application form. The application fee can be submitted through credit card or debit card. Application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
The candidates those will satisfy the eligibility criteria given below for UG & PG courses will be considered eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board can apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 45% marks (5% of relaxation in marks for reserve category candidates).
- Subjects: Candidates should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics along with two other subjects in 12th.
- Score: Candidates should have JEE Main score card for B.Techa and CET score card for B.Pharm admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the bachelor’s degree in 10+2+4 pattern or any equivalent degree from a recognized university/college.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with the relevant subject in which the candidate wants to get admission in PG course.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have obtained 55% marks in their qualifying exam (5% marks relaxation for reserve category candidates).
- Score: For M.Tech candidates should have GATE score card and for MBA CMAT score card.
CGC Landran Admission Procedure 2019
CGC Landran admission procedure is completely based of candidate’s academic performance or performance in any national level entrance exam. The university offered admission only to the eligible candidates.
For engineering admission, JEE rank for Punjab domiciles and for candidates belonging to other states will be considered. The online counselling will be conducted by the PTU, Jalandhar.
Candidates those wish to get admission in the lateral entry can apply on the basis of their marks in diploma.
CGC Landran Merit List 2019
The university will organize the admission selection procedure on the basis of merit prepared by the university itself. The number of admission will depend upon the availability of the seats in the college.
The merit list will be prepared after the releasing of various national level exams result. Based on the cut-off released by the university candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list. As per the merit rank of the candidate they will be invited for the counselling rounds.
In the merit list, candidates can check their names to appear in counselling. The result for the shortlisted candidates will be made available after receiving the online application form from the candidates.
CGC Landran Counselling 2019
Candidates will be invited for the counselling as per their ranks in the merit list. The counselling schedule will be published on the website after few days of declaration of merit list. Candidates have to present in the counselling along with necessary documents for verification.
For admission into B.Tech, the counselling will be carried out by the PTU, Jalandhar on the basis of JEE main marks. The seat will be allocated to the eligible candidates on the basis of their preference. Candidates must present at the counselling venue on given date and time in person.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in counselling without having the original documents. If candidate will not accept his/her seat by paying the counselling fee, their admission will be cancelled on the spot.
CGC Landran Admission 2019
After the seat allotted to the candidates, they have to report the respective department for final admission. There candidates have to complete the admission formalities.
The candidates shortlisted in the counselling rounds have to appear in personal interview (some courses). For admission in B.Pharma programme, candidates have to qualify the CET exam conducted by Punjab Technical University.
Final selected candidates have to submit the original documents and the admission fee as per the university rules. After verifying the original documents and receiving the admission fee, the candidate will be able to get the final admission in the college.
If you have any query regarding CGC Landran Admission 2019, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.