JIPMER Nursing 2020 exam will be conducted to provide admission to the candidates in B. Sc, M. Sc nursing and B.Sc post basic diploma in nursing programmes. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is the organizing authority of entrance exam. It is a national level nursing exam which is conducted once in a year. Candidates those are seeking for admission in nursing field can apply for this examination. This article contains the relevant information regarding the JIPMER Nursing 2020 exam which includes important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, result, counselling process, etc.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
For the candidates, JIPMER Nursing 2020 exam dates are listed below which are tentative in nature:
|Online Registration Begin||3rd week of April|
|Online Registration Close||3rd week of May|
|Admit Card Released||In the month of June|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June|
|Result Declaration||1st week of July|
|Counselling (First Round)||3rd week of July|
|Counselling (Second Round)||3rd week of August|
|Counselling (Third Round)||2nd week of September|
|Counselling (Final Round)||4th week of September|
|Date of closing admission||4th week of September|
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Application Form
JIPMER Nursing 2020 application form filling steps are given below:
- The application form will be released in the third week of April 2020.
- The process of filling application form will be closed in the third week of May 2020.
- Application form will be released through online mode. Candidates have to register themselves for filling the application form.
- Candidates should fill their address and other personal details in the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in jpg/jpeg format in the required size.
- Candidates will pay their application fee and take the print out of the application fee receipt for further use.
- Candidates after submitting the application form, take print out the application form for the further processes. No need to send any document to the concerned authority.
- Candidates can pay their application fee via online mode.
- Fee can be paid through debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Candidates those belongs to OPH category, are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
|B. Sc Nursing||Rs.1500/||Rs.1200/|
|M. Sc Nursing||Rs.700/||Rs.500/|
JIPMER Nursing 2020 eligibility criteria is given below as per the course provided by the institution.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Age: Candidates must have minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: If candidates belong to the UR category, they must have minimum 50% marks. For the reserved category candidates, minimum 40% marks are required and for OPH category 45% marks are required.
- Subject Required: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 12th standard.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the B.Sc/PB.BSc/PC B.Sc Nursing degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Candidate must be registered with State Registration council of Nursing.
- Work Experience: Candidate must have minimum one year of work experience prior or after B. Sc Nursing.
- Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can prepare for the examination with the help of JIPMER Nursing 2020 exam pattern given below:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Total Questions: Question paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English language.
- Question Type: Questions will of multiple-choice type.
- Duration of Exam: Examination will be of 90 Minutes.
- Marking: For the correct response candidates will get +1 mark and for the wrong and not attempted questions candidates will get 0 marks.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Syllabus will comprise of the syllabus of 11th and 12thstandard for the B. Sc nursing examination. Candidates will prepare Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for the entrance examination.
For M. Sc nursing, candidates will prepare the syllabus of the B. Sc nursing or equivalent examination.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 preparation tips are given below so that candidates can secure good rank and marks in the exam:
- Candidates are advised to go through syllabus repeatedly so that they get familiarize with the topics very well.
- Candidates can prepare the notes for revision and are advised to keep revising on daily basis.
- Candidates can prepare with the help of previous year question papers to get which type of questions are repeatedly coming in the examination.
- Candidates can also purchase online test series for practicing the exam and can analyse their performance to get how they are performing before the examination.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Admit Card
For the candidates, JIPMER Nursing 2020 admit card will be released in the first week of July 2020. Candidates can download their admit card from the website. Candidates need to fill up their registration number and password. No admit card will be sent to the candidates via the post individually.
Admit card will contain details regarding the exam and the candidate. It will contain exam venue, exam date, exam time, candidate name, roll number, application number, photograph and signature etc. it will also contain a set of instruction, which candidates need to follow on the day of examination.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Result
JIPMER Nursing 2020 result will be declared on the website. Candidates can download their result with the help of registration number/roll number and password. Candidates score card will contain the details regarding the marks and rank secured by the candidate.
Candidates will take the print out of their score card for the process of counselling and admission. No score card will be sent to the candidates by post individually. If any candidate will not get his result, such candidates can contact to the authority.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Counselling will be started from the first week of July 2020. Candidates can download their counselling letter from the website. Candidates need to visit the counselling centre for the process of counselling which will be mentioned in the counselling letter.
Counselling procedure will be completed in the four rounds. Second round of counselling will be organised in third week of August 2020, third round will be organised in the second week of September 2020 and final round will be conducted in the fourth week of September 2020.
Candidates are advised to be aware regarding the schedule of counselling. If any candidate didn’t get call for the first round of counselling, then such candidates may get call for the further rounds of counselling.
Candidates will choose their course and college during the process of counselling. Candidates need to bring their original documents and a set of photocopies of documents for the process of counselling which are listed below:
- 10th class certificates
- 12th class certificates
- Graduation certificates (if any)
- Experience letter (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Admission
JIPMER Nursing 2020 admission procedure will be closed in the fourth week of September 2020. Candidates have to take admission before the last date of admission. After the successful completion of counselling, candidates will visit the college chosen by them on the date and time allotted during the counselling.
Candidates will submit the course fee during the admission procedure. Candidates who will not submit the fee, their candidature will get cancelled automatically and seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. For admission process, candidates will carry their original document and submit them if required for college verification.
If candidates have any query regarding the JIPMER Nursing 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.