Latest Applications Open 2019:
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 2nd March 2019. This exam is conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance test. AP PGECET is organized to offer admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharm courses in engineering/pharmacy colleges & its affiliated colleges. Candidates can check this article to get complete information about AP PGECET Application Form 2019.
AP PGECET 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 2nd March
AP PGECET 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 2nd March 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
Here, we are providing all details about AP PGECET Application Form 2019 including dates, fee, uploading documents, etc.
- Candidates will be able to fill & submit the application only through online mode.
- AP PGECET Online Application for the exam will be issued in the first week of March 2019.
- Aadhaar Card Number will be mandatory to fill the form.
- Candidates have to upload latest passport size photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 30 KB) in a JPG/JPEG format.
- If candidates wish to apply for more than one test paper, they can apply in the same application.
- Candidates will fill the application till the second week of April 2019 without late fee.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout copy of the application for further use.
- There will be no need to submit application & other documents to the university.
- The payment of the fee will be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
- The application fee will be Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST category) for each test paper applied.
Candidates should fulfill the given eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must be the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed the Bachelors degree or its equivalent in the relevant field
- Minimum Marks: Passed the above exam with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Check this section to know about the tentative schedule of AP PGECET 2019 Online Application Form:
|Application Form Availability||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for Form Submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||3rd week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the mentioned steps for how to apply for AP PGECET 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website link (Link will be provided above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill all the details & click on “Make Payment” button for fee payment.
- After fee payment, you will get the Payment ID for further use.
- Now, click on “AP PGECET Fee Payment Status”.
- Login with the “Payment ID” & “Mobile Number” to check application fee status.
- Now, click on “Fill AP PGECET Online Application Form” button.
- Fill your personal, qualification, aadhaar card, address, etc details.
- Now, upload your photograph & signature in a given format.
- At last, click on “Print AP PGECET Application”.
- Take a print copy of the application for future use.
If you have any query about AP PGECET 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.