AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus will be released along with the information bulletin. It will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. AP LAWCET is a state level examination organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam, admissions will be offered in three or five years UG law courses (LLB). Many government as well as private colleges of Andhra Pradesh state considers the AP LAWCET scores for providing admissions. Here candidates can check details about AP LAWCET Syllabus including preparation tips for examination.
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will comprises of various sections such as jurisprudence, constitutional law, public international law, mercantile law, labour law, crimes and torts, IPR & other laws. Candidates must be aware of the complete syllabus before applying for the exam. Below we have mentioned the detailed AP LAWCET syllabus:
Jurisprudence – Schools of Jurisprudence, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Sources of Law, Rights and duties, Persons, Obligation, Ownership and Possession, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
Constitutional Law – Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Directive Principles of State Policy, Center-State Relations, Amendments to the constitution, Emergency provisions.
Public International Law – International Law and Municipal Law, Air, Sea and outer space, Subjects, State Territory, Nationality and Statelessness, State Jurisdiction, United Nations, Extradition, Asylum.
Mercantile Law – General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
Crimes and Torts – Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986, General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint Liability.
Labour Law – Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
IPR & Other Laws – Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 2005, Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights, Environmental Protection Act, 1986, Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
How to Prepare for AP LAWCET
Candidates appearing for the entrance test are suggested to follow the preparation tips given below:
- Candidates must start preparing for the AP LAWCET examination early.
- Gather all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Firstly, prepare a time table covering all the syllabus of the examination.
- Include some short breaks between long hours of study periods.
- By preparing as per the pattern, can help candidates to manage their time while answering.
- Prepare from the best books and sample papers for your exam preparation.
- Also solve previous year question papers it can help you to know the exam pattern.
- Practice mock test, through this candidate can analyze their performance and work on their answering speed.
- Students must read newspapers and magazines on daily basis. It will help them to improve their general knowledge.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The university will conduct the AP LAWCET exam through computer based online mode. Total one hour and thirty minutes will be provided to answer the question paper. The question paper will be asked in the English & Telugu languages.
Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination. Each question will contain four optional answer. One mark will be given for each correct answer and no negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
For any other queries about AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.