AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form is releasing from 16th March 2019. AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. It is managed by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the law courses. Here, we have updated detailed information about AP LAWCET Application Form 2019.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form – Releasing from 16th March
AP LAWCET 2019 Notification has been released. The application form is releasing from 16th March 2019. Click here to subscribe application notification via SMS/Email.
In this section, candidates can check details about AP LAWCET Application Form 2019 mode, dates, fee, upload documents, etc.
- Candidates will be able to get the application only through online mode.
- No application will be issued in offline mode or any other modes.
- AP LAWCET 2019 Online Application will be available in the month of March 2019.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill the application form.
- Candidates will fill the application till the fourth week of March 2019 without late fee.
- It will be filled till the second week of April 2019 with late fees.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photograph (Size: 50 KB) & signature (Size: 30 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Save the print copy of the filled application for further references.
- There will be no need to submit the application by post to the university.
- The application fee will be Rs. 700 for all category candidates.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode, i.e. credit card, debit card & net banking.
Check here– How to Fill AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
Before applying for the AP LAWCET exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria:
- Indian National can apply for this exam.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
For LLB (3 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or its equivalent examination.
- Minimum Marks: Score minimum 45% aggregate marks in the above qualifying exam.
For LLB (5 years):
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 45% aggregate marks in the above exam.
Check here official dates of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form:
|Application Release||March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th May 2019|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2019
Follow the given steps to know how to fill AP LAWCET Online Application 2019:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill your basic details & click on “Make Payment” button.
- After fee payment, you will get “Payment ID” on your registered email ID & mobile number.
- Then, click on “AP LAWCET Fee Payment Status”.
- Login with the “Payment ID” & “Date of Birth” to check fee payment status.
- Click on “Fill AP LAWCET Online Application Form” link.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, aadhaar card, communication address & other details.
- Then, upload your recent passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completing all the steps, click on “Save & Preview” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Submit” button.
- Take a print copy of the application for further process.
If you have any other queries about AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.