AP ECET 2019 cut off will be released by the JNTU board for all the courses offered through AP ECET 2019. On the behalf of APSCHE, every year the entrance test of AP ECET is organized. The test is organized to offer admission into lateral entry admission in B.Tech, B.E and B.Pharmacy programmes for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc Graduates. Admission into various institutions located in AP state will be provided to the candidates those will successfully qualify the exam. In this article, we have provided complete information related to AP ECET cut off 2019.
AP ECET 2019 Cut Off
The cut off will be released by the exam conducting authority through online mode. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that should be obtained by the candidates to get admission into various programmes. The cut off marks can be varied every year for various courses.
The candidates those successfully qualify the minimum cut off marks will be shortlisted for further counselling process. Category-wise and section-wise cut off marks will be released by the authority. Candidates have to score minimum of 25% of marks out of the total (50 marks out of 200 marks) to qualify the test. The cut off marks will be set by the official authority.
Factors Affecting AP ECET 2019 Cut Off
The cut off of AP ECET 2019 will be decided on the basis of various factors:
- Total number of appearing candidates
- Total number of candidates obtaining the qualifying marks
- Total marks obtained by topper
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Overall difficulty level of entrance exam
AP ECET 2019 Merit List
The exam authority will publish a merit list containing the names of candidates those successfully qualifying the entrance exam. Based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam, candidates will be given state wise ranks.
The board will release two separate merit lists, one will be integrated merit list and other will be on the basis of ranks obtained. The candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be able to participate in the counselling process.
As per the merit order candidates will be called for the counselling. The candidates those will score higher marks will be placed above in the merit list while the candidates scoring lower marks will be placed in the bottom of the list.
AP ECET 2019 Counselling
Candidates obtaining the marks as per the qualifying marks prescribed by the board will be able to appear for counselling process. Counselling process will be organized in the fourth week of July 2019 for admission of qualified candidates.
At the time of counselling process, the seat allotment and document verification process will be done. Candidates must bring their required certificated to qualify the document verification process.
AP ECET 2019 Participating Institutions
Various participating institutions situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh are listed below:
- Adarsh College of Engineering, Gollaprolu
- Aditya College of Engineering, Peddapuram
- Amalapuram Institute of Management Science College of Engineering, Mummidivaram
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University College of Engineering, Rajahmundry
- Benaiah institute of Tech and Sciences, Rajahmundry
- B V Chalamaiah Engineering College, Odalarevu
- Bonam Venkata Chalamaiah Institute. of Technology and Science, Amalapuram
- Chaitanya Institute of Sci. and Technology, Kakinada
- Godavari Institute of Engineering and technology, Rajahmundry
- Giet College of Engineering, Rajahmundry
- Ideal Institute of Technology, Kakinada
- International school of Tech and Science for women, Rajahmundry
- JNTUK College of pharmacy, Kakinada
- Lenora College of Engineering, Rampachodavaram
AP ECET 2019 Cut off will be prescribed and released by the board. Students successfully obtaining the minimum qualifying marks will get admission into various institutions.
If you have any query related to AP ECET 2019 Cut off, you can ask your query in the comment box given below.