Latest Applications Open 2019:
AP ECET 2019 application form will be published through online mode. AP ECET is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. It is conducted on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through this test, candidates can get admission in lateral entry of B.E./B.Tech and B.Pharmacy. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information of AP ECET application form 2019.
AP ECET 2019 Application Form
Here, we have mentioned the guidelines to fill the AP ECET 2019 application form. Candidates are advised to read all information carefully.
- The application form will be released by the authority through online mode only.
- Application form can be accessed from the fourth week of February 2019.
- Candidates will able to fill the online application form till the fourth week of March 2019.
- The authority will extend the date of application. Candidates have to pay the additional fee for late application form.
- The application form correction will be provided in the third week of April 2019.
- Applying candidate must have the valid Aadhar card to apply.
- Be ready with passport size photograph and signature in .jpg or .jpeg format with 50KB size for photograph and 30KB for signature for uploading.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form.
Candidates have to submit Rs. 500/- towards the application fee. The application fee can be paid through AP online services (in cash) or payment gateway (credit card/debit card or net banking).
Check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in the entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of Indian.
- Residential: Candidates should fulfill the local/non-local status requirements laid down by the AP state government.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of AP. Those having 3 years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics from AP state can apply.
- Minimum Marks: Should secure 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks for reserved category.
- Appearing Candidates: Those studying in their final year/semester of the diploma can also apply.
AP ECET 2019 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check all the dates for various events related to the AP ECET application.
|Releasing of Notification||3rd week of February|
|Opening of online application form||4th week of February|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||4th week of March|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of March|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||1st week of April|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||2nd week of April|
|Starting of correction||3rd week of April|
|Date of Examination||19th April 2019|
Latest Applications Open 2019:
How to Apply
Get the steps to apply in AP ECET 2019:
- Navigate the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Online Application’.
- After that click on ‘Fee Payment’ tab and pay the fee.
- Click on ‘Initiate Payment’ button and you will be redirected to payment page.
- Select the payment option and click on ‘Pay’ button.
- On submission of application fee a ’registration ID’ will be generated.
- Use the payment ID to fill the application form.
- After payment candidates can also check their payment status by clicking on ‘Know Your Payment status’ tab.
- Now click on ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’ tab.
- Fill all the details asked therein carefully and accurately.
- After that click on ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images and click on ‘Save’ button to save the data.
- Candidates can select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’ as per their choice.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option and take printout of it.
If you have any other queries about AP ECET 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.