Latest Applications Open 2019:
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form will be released in the third week of February 2019. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will conduct the AP EAMCET 2019 examination. It is a state level examination for providing admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy and other courses. AP EAMCET scores will be considered by various colleges and institutions of Andhra Pradesh state. Through this article, students can get details for AP EAMCET Application Form 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates must check the instructions given below before filling the application form:
- AP EAMCET registration 2019 will be started in the month of February 2019.
- Students will be able to fill and submit the application via online mode.
- In the application form, candidates will have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The images should be scanned in JPG format and the size should be less than 50KB (for photograph) and 30KB (for signature).
- Candidates will be able to submit the application with the facility of late fee.
- In case of any correction required in the application, candidates can make it during the correction period.
- No need to send the printed application form to the university.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 450 (for engineering or agriculture & medical stream) and Rs. 900 (for both streams).
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria to engineering and pharmacy courses:
- Indian Citizen, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates are eligible to apply.
- Students must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Students should have passed or appearing in the 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects are compulsory in the qualifying examination.
AP EAMCET Application Date
The official schedule for AP EAMCET 2019 examination is mentioned below:
|Application form availability||February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (without late fee)||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application correction||Last week of March to 1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.500/- late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||20th to 22nd April 2019 (Engineering) and 24th April 2019 (Agriculture)|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET
The step by step procedure to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 application form is mentioned below:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Click on the “Online Application” option.
- The first step will be fee payment.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill the required details like name, mobile number, DOB, email ID, etc.
- Click on the “Initiate Payment” button.
- Choose the payment method and pay the application fee.
- Now, click on the option “Proceed to Fill the Application Form”.
- Enter your personal, address, educational and other mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the notified specifications.
- Verify your filled details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, click on the “Print Application” option and take a printout of the application form.
For any other queries about AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.