Latest Applications Open 2019:
AMU Application Form 2019 has been started from 1st February 2019. The application form can be filled via online mode. AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) is a public university which offers admission in various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, BA LLB, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, etc. It organizes various entrance tests to provide admission in different courses offered by AMU. NEET 2019 scores will be considered to offer admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Through this article, candidates can check details for AMU 2019 Application Form.
AMU Application Form 2019 – Released
AMU 2019 Application form has been released from 1st February 2019.Click here for application form.
Interested candidates should check the application details given below before applying:
- The university will release through online mode.
- AMU admission form 2019 will be submitted from first week of February to second week of March 2019.
- Students will have to fill separate application form for each course.
- No modification or correction will be permitted in the application form after the final submission.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- The images should be uploaded in JPG format.
- The size of scanned images will be between 20KB – 100KB.
- There will be no provision to send the application form to the university.
- Students will be required to pay the fee through online mode.
- Fee will be paid through net banking or debit/credit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee for various courses is given below:
|B.Tech/MBA / MBA (IB)/PG Diploma In Islamic Banking & Finance/BA LLB||Rs. 600/-|
|B.Tech & B.Arch||Rs. 700/-|
|MCA/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B. Com. (Hons.)/ B.A. (Hons.)/B.Ed/ BUMS/MA (Mass Communication)||Rs. 400/-|
AMU Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria of various courses offered by AMU University:
|B.Tech/B.Arch||12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam passed or appearing with PCM and English subjects.
Minimum 50% marks required in the qualifying exam.
|B.Ed||BA, B.Sc, B.Com passed with 50% aggregate.
Master degree in humanities, science, social sciences, bachelor in engineering & technology qualified with 55% marks.
|MBA||Bachelor degree passed in any stream with minimum 50% aggregate.|
|MCA||B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. degree holder with minimum 55% aggregate.
Bachelor degree in science with mathematics and any two subjects from Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology.
In the table given below, candidates can check the tentative dates of AMU application form 2019:
|Application form release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Exam date||During May 2019|
How to Apply for AMU
Candidates will be able to fill the application form through the following procedure given below:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- Read the instruction page carefully.
- Click on the “Register (For New User)” option.
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the registration details like username, password, re-enter password, email, candidate’s name and security code.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Now, fill other details like personal, qualification, course applying and communication details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- The images should be in the format as prescribed by the university.
- Make the fee payment through online mode (net banking/debit or credit card).
- Take a printout of the filled in application form for future references.
Check Here – How to Fill AMU 2019 Application Form
For any other queries about AMU Application Form 2019, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.