Latest Applications Open 2019:
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form has been released. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh is the authority which organizes AKTU/UPTU entrance exam. This exam is also known as UPSEE (UP State Entrance Examination). It is organized for admission to the 1st year programme of engineering, management, pharmacy, etc. Through this exam, candidates can also get admission to the 2nd year courses of engineering, pharmacy & computer application. In this article, candidates can check complete details about AKTU/UPTU Application form 2019.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form – Released
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application form has been released from 23rd January 2019.
Click here to apply for UG courses
Click here to apply for PG courses.
Candidates will get the UPSEE application form 2019 through online mode only. For other details, candidates, check this section including releasing date, mode, fee, uploading documents, etc.
- The university will not provide any application through offline mode.
- AKTU registration 2019 will be started in the fourth week of January 2019.
- The last date to fill & submit the application will be the third week of March 2019.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph (Size: 10KB to 100KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) & signature (Size: 3KB to 40KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- The university will also offer correction facility along with application filling.
- Candidates can make correction till the first week of April 2019.
- Don’t forget to take a print copy of the application for future use.
The application fee will be Rs. 1300 (For GEN or OBC Male/Transgender candidates) & Rs. 650 (For SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates). The fee payment can be done through credit card/debit card /net banking/wallets.
The eligibility criteria details are given below:
- Indian/NRI/FN/PIO candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Courses||Qualifying Exam||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech/B.Des/MCA (Integrated)||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Mathematics (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
|B.Arch||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Mathematics (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|B.Pharma||Passed Intermediate or 10+2 level examination.||Physics & Chemistry (Compulsory Subjects).||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
|MBA/MCA||Passed 3 years duration Bachelors or its equivalent degree course.||Passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.||Secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.|
|B.Tech (2nd Years)||Passed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at XII standard.||Score minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) in aggregate.|
Here, we are providing tentative dates of AKTU/UPTU Application form 2019:
|Online Application Availability||4th week of January 2019|
|Last Date to Fill the Application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||4th week of January 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of April 2019 (For UG)|
|1st week of May 2019 (For PG)|
How to Apply
Follow the mentioned steps to know how to apply for AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website link. (Link will be provided above)
- Select the course you want to apply.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Now, fill your basic, aadhaar card number & contact details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- Review your application & click on “Final Submit” button.
- Note down application number.
- Click on “Complete Application Form” button.
- Now, fill your personal, educational, courses applied for, etc.
- Then, click on “submit” button.
- Upload your recent photograph & signature in a given format.
- After completion of all steps, click on “Pay Examination Fee” button.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- Download the print copy of the confirmation page for further use.
If you have any other queries about AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.