AIIMS Nursing 2019 application form is releasing from 30th November 2019 through online mode. AIIMS nursing entrance exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is organized every year on a national level. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in B.Sc nursing, B.Sc Post Basic nursing & M.Sc nursing courses. The admission will be offered by the AIIMS and its affiliated nursing institutions. In this article, candidates can get the complete information on AIIMS Nursing 2019 application form.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form – Registration from 30th Nov
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Registration is starting from 30th November 2018. Link will be given here.
Candidates are advised to read the information brochure and aware themselves with the complete application form process:
- The application form is releasing by the authority from 30th November 2018.
- Candidates can avail the AIIMS Nursing application form 2019 through online mode.
- The online application forms will be filled and submitted till the 3rd January 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully. No modification/correction will be allowed by the authority after submission of application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After the successful submission of application form keep the printout of it.
The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- for general and OBC category. SC/ST candidates have to submit Rs. 1200/- towards the application form fee. Physically handicapped and orthopedic category candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
The application fee can be paid through online mode, i.e., credit card/debit card/internet banking.
Candidates can get the eligibility criteria to appear in the courses offered through AIIMS nursing entrance exam 2019.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate can apply under this course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English subject combination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must score 55% marks for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognized board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/MBBS/BDS/B.Pharmacy/B.V Sc to apply.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should secure 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
AIIMS Nursing Application Dates 2019
Candidates can get the registration dates to apply in the AIIMS Nursing entrance exam.
|Releasing of online application form along with prospectus||30th November 2018|
|Last date of registration||3rd January 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic)||1st June 2019|
|M.Sc Nursing||1st June 2019|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing||23rd June 2019|
How to Apply
Go through the steps given below to complete the online form filling process.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Click here’ button on new registration.
- After that click on ‘Login’ button. Read the instruction generated on the next page.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ after reading all the instructions.
- The registration form will be displayed.
- Fill the details such as full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category, OPH Status and Nationality, etc.
- After filling all details click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now, candidates have to proceed for six steps.
- Click on ‘Registration’ button and fill the registration details.
- After that click on ’Save and Proceed’ button.
- Now, fill personal details, contact details and accept the declaration and click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- The payment page will be displayed on next step.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ and fill educational details, and address details and click on ‘Save an Proceed’ button.
- Now, candidate will be redirected to payment page.
- Pay the fee through any of the online option.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and fill fee details and then click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Also print the fee details. After that click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- You will be redirected to ‘city choice’ page.
- Fill the city choice and go to the ‘Upload’ section.
- Upload the asked scanned images and print the registration form.
If you have any other queries about AIIMS Nursing 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.